Skip to content
My ethos – is to
- Work closely with parents & clients to provide more beneficial clubs, sessions and events for the local community
- Provide a high quality sports coaching service that is affordable and accessible to one and all
- Offer discounts on the services I provide to those that show commitment, have larger families & are on a low income
- Reward self employed staff with hourly rates that compliment their hard work, qualifications and experince
- Offer work experience to sports leaders from local schools & colleges that show an interest in sport & coaching.
My Aim – is to
- Improve child participation in a wider range of activity through multi skill & multi sport sessions
- Use my experince, skills and abilities to aid children’s progress and development
- Provide & create a safe, enjoyable and communal environment for all children and parents to be a part of
- Make sure children have fun being active, to keep them active
- Develop links with local organisations, groups and businesses to help one another achieve more
- Provide funding for sports leaders that prove their ability to coach, helping them qualify as L1 coaches & beyond.